Friday 11 March 2011

What a Morning!

My depression climbed the scale a few days ago (as anyone who suffers knows it is like being on a roller coaster, up and down without warnings), on a scale of 1 to 10 I had been sitting at a 5  for this past week.

 However the scale tipped this morning driving my wife to work, I got a headache and zoned out (a topic for another day), started shaking and everything. (I know not a good thing while driving, actually while doing anything!)
She wanted to know if I wanted her to drive and I said "NO" I am fine (she hates that word!).
Well I was not fine (DUH) and refused at the time to give in, but finally I did (I guess I am finally starting to give in a little, but it is really hard to do that).

Not sure what is going on in my head lately but it sucks big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment