Thursday 17 March 2011

Finding Answers

Off to the hospital for this EMG thing to see how bad my nerve and muscles were damaged by the 2 mini strokes I had.......I am getting to know the hospital better than some of those that work there.

Once they find this out then maybe someone can tell me why I fall and have all these headaches...I am sure my wife is getting tired of picking me up,,one minute I am standing and talking the next I am on the floor. There is no signs that I am going to fall. The only thing wehave  figured out so far is that when I stand up my blood pressure drops 20 points for 5 seconds or so. (If you see me waiting for 5 seconds after I get up from sitting I am waiting for my pressure to go back up before moving on!)

For those of you that are depressed and are looking for a place to be able to chat I have started a private group on my  FB(just  for  people with this illness, what is said there stays there, just like our meetings, the only people who can see any posts are those that have been invited to join the group).

No comments:

Post a Comment