Wednesday 23 March 2011

Blogging

It is funny(or not so funny depending on what side you are on) but the world sucks big time! You see your friends with depression going around and around like on a merry-go-round. As for me, my wife says I am in a "fog",(what ever that means), or "god you look awful".

Sometimes you think the whole world is against you, but in my case I do have my little Buddy for companionship( as much as he is a pain in the butt!)
I was asked why I have a blog.
I was told I should write my thoughts in a journal(but I am not much for doing that) so my wife thought a blog would work better for me to get my thoughts out.

For me it is a way to get some of my anger out as it builds up very quick and then I do not know what to do about it and since they say that "talking" helps, this is my way of "talking".

Anger can be a very bad influence on depression if not handled and let out, it tends to turn inward, which is what i tend to do most of the time. Alot of things that come with depression always go in ward(by which I mean people tend to hold everything inside until they explode).

No comments:

Post a Comment