Thursday 24 March 2011

Pushing Myself

I haven't gotten out much these past few months, visiting family or friends is something I don't do much of, not because I don't want to but it just isn't in me most times.

In saying that I did finally drop in  to see my brother and sister in law last night. It had been way too long. Picked up my hat that my niece had left for me(which was really nice of her to think of me), she is with the RCMP out in BC. Enjoyed hearing some of the stories about her encounters on the job. Knowing her as I do I know that she will be a great credit to the RCMP, hoping she gets stationed back here sometime.

Of course I had to start shaking, which I am sure they noticed (kind of hard not to when you are holding a cup of tea), but at least I didn't actually drop it or spill it! Bonus I did manage to stay on my feet as well!

1 comment: