Monday 7 March 2011

Depressison Hurt

Here is a great web site about depression:
http://www.depressionhurts.ca/en/questionnaire.aspx
If you (like me) and I hope you are not,,have suicidal thoughts that take over from time to time,especially if you are down and can not get out of that big black hole, you may think at the time like I did it that it was the best thing to do to solve the problems. And until someone points things out to you afterwords, that it might be easy for me, but not for those I leave behind, for those who find me, what their mental state will be afterwards.

 Not everyone that has depression will try to take their life (thank goodness) but they say if you fail once , the odds for trying it again double and it seems most of us get another chance.
I know when I woke up first thing I thought was "I could not even do that right". We all need something or someone to help us move on, you can't do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment