Sunday 15 May 2011

Journal Entry

Week 1 is behind me and so far it is a great feeling to be in control of your life (ok, maybe not fully in  control yet). It took a few days but the last 2 have been great and today I have to say that I feel better than yesterday. If that continues it is certainly putting me in the right direction.
Sure I still get tired alot, but as long as it is just being tired, I can live with that.  Not sure who has noticed a difference, but  last night I managed to stay up till we both went to bed at the same time ,first time I was up past 9 in a very long time,,,lol.

Now comes the test to try to go with out one less Prozac pill. I might just wait a few days more to see if this feeling I have now continues or gets any better before opting to go lower still, not in a hurry to do it, just taking it slow and easy.

Just a note, this way is not for everyone, and I still say you must be very careful in doing it this way without your Dr's advice, unfortunately for some people (me included in this group) some doctors are not willing in tune with their patients and the accumulating side effects that cause more harm than good.

No comments:

Post a Comment