Monday 16 May 2011

Journal Entry- Starting to Conquer

Today is a good day as far as me being high on pills(my way of saying over medicated), but find today to be very tired, (OK not that unusual as I guess I am always tired!).Not quite ready yet to take away another dosage (hoping that will eventually give me back some pep when I do), but over all still a good day.

This is a harder battle than I thought it would be, well I never really knew what to expect but it is still hard going off the one pill onto another, then reducing dosage. One thing I  find is that I am more hungry than usual,,ask my wife on that one (she's giving me that "look" each time I say I am hungry and grab something else to eat!) My last blood work for my cholesterol was good, not sure if it would be the same if I was to get it done right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment