Wednesday 4 May 2011

Journal Entry

Anger,,,I know I talked about this already(a number of times actually), but it demands a second look.
It seems everyone in our group seems angry about something or someone.
Some are angry at their spouse (who tend not to understand the whole depression phenomenon.)
What to do when it does,,seems a hopeless merry-go-round. Trying to ride it out alone is not good. For me, I need to talk about it or else I make myself crazy.

Anger comes in all different styles and at all different times, the more you try to control it especially if you are at work, the worse it gets and eventually you will explode causing you to say something wrong to one of your co-workers.
This is one aspect of depression that I personally need to get a handle on although how to do that is taking a lot longer than I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment