Monday 18 April 2011

One More

Today started off the same as the past few days, although as it went on it got a tiny bit better, just enough that I started to feel ever so slightly better.
I am not saying I am not angry it just seems to be there always lingering and comes alive when it feels it has to(like it has a strength of it's own and I have no control).

Men, I think have a lot more anger and do not sleep much, we also have low energy and a  need to lash out at others, at least that is how I feel. I have read that men think four times more than women about committing suicide.

Some of the pills one takes interfere with your sex life as well (just another side effect that only makes things worse) which effects both people in a relationship. This is more upsetting to a man than women (must be a macho thing I guess).

No comments:

Post a Comment