Tuesday 5 April 2011

My Signs

Now for MY mental and physical signs of stress!

Memory loss (alone it would probably just be a sign of getting old), the inability to concentrate, moodiness (as I am sure my other half can attest to!), and irritability. These are just some of what I deal with day to day.

On the Physical and Behavioral Indications the ones I have had to deal with are Headache, Insomnia, Loss of sex drive, Weight gain or loss , Starting fights(not that I like to admit that I do that!).

These are just  a few of what I deal struggle with everyday, some days more than others. The worst part is when they come on all at once!

Thought for the Day
“Anger is the most impotent of passions.
It effects nothing it goes about,
and hurts the one who is possessed by it
more than the one against whom it is directed.”
~ Carl Sandburg
(1878-1967)

No comments:

Post a Comment