Monday 25 April 2011

Journal Entry

It has been a few days since I have written anything,  I just was not up to it.
I feel better as I am getting some sleep(with the help of a sleeping pill), but hey, sleep is sleep.

We are doing our basement over, and although I am finding it hard at times because I want to go down and work but most times I have to push myself to do it. Once there I get tired real fast, but I guess the fact that I am down there doing something is the "plus" factor, because after I actually get myself down there to work I do feel better for awhile(and every little bit helps).

I did not think we needed to rip the entire basement out (all that work we had done years ago!) but after seeing the mold on the underneath walls I guess it was a good thing after all,,, just that much more to do now! It's a good thing my wife's deadline for completion is Christmas!!

Thought for the Day
“Running away
will never make you free.”
~ Kenny Loggins

No comments:

Post a Comment