Saturday 9 April 2011

Just Another Day

Not much different day than yesterday,still feel not wanted, loved or that I am not good enough for anything or anyone(even though I don't have anything to really justify those feelings they continue to be there).
Life in general is not that good (although my wife tells me it is, the sun is shining, and we're all well), still taking all the pills which I hate taking as I think that over a long time they do more harm than good, but one has to have something for the depression.
Sometimes you have to wonder if the Dr's get a rebate on the pills they put out.
My blog is short today, not much to write about(well there probably is but not in the mood for it today), just wanted to get some frustration out.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment