Sunday 3 July 2011

Journal entry- Sad Face

Sad face, that is what my wife keeps calling me,,,,,not sure what that means,,,,,,,she says I look sad all the time. I don't seem to be aware of it, guess it is a part of me now a days.

We had purchased a patio fire pit and this weekend we had 3 outdoor fires, sat around them and it was really nice. There is something about sipping wine and watching a fire burn.

Our Buddy went for a walk by himself on Saturday morning, 5 houses up the road. He had wandered out through the back fence (needless to say who left it open) . He had passed through the back woods and then out through the neighbors yards. Two rabbits were out in one of the yards but apparently he chose not to stay and play with them.  It took us awhile to find him, but he had stopped in one yard to play up to the owners cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment