Sunday 14 August 2011

Everyone tells me I am "quiet" the past few days, my wife, my father in law,,,the reason I think I am "quiet" is becaue I have ,no energy and I just feel flat.
I go through motions of doing some house work (my job now that I am home on a daily basis) and somedays I make it through while others I don't. My kness hurt from the time I get up and that sucks all the energy out of me along with the heat. I don't think I would know what to do if I woke up and had no pain anymore it has been so long (although I am certainly willing to give it a try, no problem there).

I have not heard from the Dr's office yet since they did all the tests. Although not looking forward to another operation, I am hoping he says that there is something he can do to relieve some of the pain.

Imagine that -- for every day that goes by, it seems like I get a day older.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment